Dungeon Deadline Dungeon Deadline

In regard to the sprites: Oryx also made Realm of the Mad God. Furthermore, the main boss of Realm of the Mad God IS Oryx (i.e. Oryx the Mad God). But accusing you of "stealing" the sprites is ridiculous. Oryx himself has encouraged people to use his sprites. So no criticism will come from me in that respect.

In regard to the actual game: I thought it was very well developed and neatly presented. Though little or no artwork was actually made by you, I thought that the programming and gameplay was very enjoyable. 3.5/5. Nice work. :)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Beautiful! The best madness game in existence! The artwork: Superb. The gameplay: Exceptional. The story: Magnificent. Needs the option to lock your mouse in the window, so your aim isn't dodgy, but other than that, masterfully done! Congratulations, you've created a masterpiece.

Boxhead Bounty Hunter Boxhead Bounty Hunter

I Salute Boxhead!

It is the best Zombie Shooter series ever made online! Excellent!

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

Oh for crying out LOUD!

This is an awesome game but I'm so sick of these sissy reviews of all these whining babies!

For god sake, if you run out of ammo press the left key and USE THE SWORD!!!
Use the gun on the BATS!
Stop complaining about a GOOD GAME!

Red Remover Red Remover

A round of applause!

Best. Puzzle Game. Ever. 10/10 5/5 and Favourite!

Create a Stick 2.0 Create a Stick 2.0

Not Bad.

Quite a nice variety. Needs a bit more, and the lightsaber glow capacity should've been wider. But yes, it was very good.

Doctor Who Soundboard Doctor Who Soundboard

Very Good!

I really liked it. But you need more sounds... such as "Allons-y" and "Monta Bairne" and "I like Bananas... Bananas are good!" But apart from the quantity, it wa very good!

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Oh Yeah!

It's back and it's better! This was really good!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Great but....

I did not like the title. It was somewhat offensive to race... but apart from that, good!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Word to your mother!

Literally! That Mum scared me to death! Warning people: NO KEY!!! Gah. Good one with nice art and music! Can't wait 'til the sequel.