Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

Absolutely fantastic! And I'm first for once!

Great animation, loved it.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Needs an adult rating. Otherwise, extremely good animation.

Incident:100A Incident:100A

This is my favourite of all the Incidents. Its great to get an insight to what goes on behind the war against the Auditor.
A look at the Agency run by Hank, Sanford and Deimos, and what they do when they're not hunting the regular antagonists.
It's FANTASTIC!

Sanford and Deimos, they really are the Terrible Two aren't they? To be honest I felt a bit sorry for Sanford in this one. But they are one hilarious pair and their return was a great asset to the series.

As for Hank? He's just epic. Always.

Another great animation, Mr. Krinkels. Keep up the good work!

Dungeon Deadline Dungeon Deadline

In regard to the sprites: Oryx also made Realm of the Mad God. Furthermore, the main boss of Realm of the Mad God IS Oryx (i.e. Oryx the Mad God). But accusing you of "stealing" the sprites is ridiculous. Oryx himself has encouraged people to use his sprites. So no criticism will come from me in that respect.

In regard to the actual game: I thought it was very well developed and neatly presented. Though little or no artwork was actually made by you, I thought that the programming and gameplay was very enjoyable. 3.5/5. Nice work. :)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Beautiful! The best madness game in existence! The artwork: Superb. The gameplay: Exceptional. The story: Magnificent. Needs the option to lock your mouse in the window, so your aim isn't dodgy, but other than that, masterfully done! Congratulations, you've created a masterpiece.

Boxhead Bounty Hunter Boxhead Bounty Hunter

I Salute Boxhead!

It is the best Zombie Shooter series ever made online! Excellent!

SMRPG - Rawest Forest SMRPG - Rawest Forest

Wow....

Wow....... that's all I can say. Flippin' amazing, my good sir. Keep 'em coming!

Geno's Song Geno's Song

Awesome!

It's a great song, I loved it! It... brought a tear to my eye for some reason! It's simply beautiful! I would like to use it in a flash! I would give you all the credit for the song, of course!

10/10 5/5 and a Favourite!

Turning-Japanese responds:

Sorry for taking a year to reply. Thanks for the comment just the same!

Abyssal Industry Abyssal Industry

WHOA!

I am SOOOO gonna put this in a Madness Film!!! You ROCK S3C!!!

S3C responds:

Thanks :) You rock more, Kamazorn!

Deimos Deimos

HE LIVES! :D

Very nicely done. The gun in his right hand, however, seems to be at an odd angle to the way he is actually holding it.
Excellent drawing anyway, I hope to see him make a return in the next chapter of Madness Combat! :D

Sanford - For Deimos Sanford - For Deimos

Amazing drawing. It was indeed sad when Deimos died, but it was even sadder to see Sanford's reaction. When his eyes widened at the sight of his corpse, I almost cried.

Killbot Killbot

Stereo hand-cannons for the win!

Haha, good job. Nice art. I won't shoot you this time.

Now get back to animating 7.5 before I change my mind.